Fast and affordable, the MSI N650-MD1GD5/OC graphics card with GeForce GTX 650 GPU provides the prefect entry point to DirectX 11 and 1080p HD gaming. The MSI Afterburner overclocking utility allows you to adjust the GPU voltage of the graphics card to fully unleash its potential. It also features All Solid Capacitors to extend service life and ensure durability.
- AfterburnerWith Afterburner overclocking utility, the MSI N650-MD1GD5/OC enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- All Solid CapacitorsThe MSI N650-MD1GD5/OC graphics card utilizes high quality solid capacitor for lower temperature, higher efficiency and up to 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load). The aluminum core eliminates the risk of explosion. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.