Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 670 DirectX 11 N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 965MHz
- Boost Clock 1045MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC features the NVIDIA GPU GeForce GTX 670 based on the new Kepler architecture. The GeForce GTX 670 combines high performance with exceptional power efficiency. GPU Boost dynamically boosts clock speed for extra performance. New anti-aliasing modes eliminate jaggies without sacrificing frame rate. And NVIDIA Surround lets you game on three monitors from a single card. Core voltage adjustment is also supported by this graphics card. When used with MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software, the MSI N670GTX-PM2D2GD5/OC supports GPU overvoltage function to fully unleash the overclocking potential. The graphics card also features PCI Express 3.0 support for improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0.
- MSI Afterburner overclocking utilityCo-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI graphics card utility “Afterburner” allows you to adjust the fan speed, adjust GPU & memory clocking speeds in real time, and tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power. A real-time monitoring interface and burn-in stability test give gamers the power to control the card's overclocking status at any time. MSI Afterburner also supports wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices and built-in DX 11 effect test. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic CardsMSI Graphics Card products utilize high quality solid capacitor. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- PCI Express Gen 3 StandardThis advanced manufacturing technology reduces operating temperatures and improves performance, and when combined with the latest connectivity standard it can also deliver a staggering 32GB/s of bandwidth with compatible CPUs and mainboards. For gamers, this means an even better gaming experience with 40% more performance than previous generation GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy