Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 950 DirectX 12 GTX 950 2GD5T OC 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support ATX ARMOR 2X Video Card
- 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1076 MHz
- Boost Clock 1253 MHz
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-I 1 x HDMI 2.0 3 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 768 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 is a performance-class graphics processing unit that delivers competitive gaming performance and advanced graphics features at an attractive price. Powered by the latest powerful yet power-efficient Nvidia Maxwell architecture, the GTX 950 packs 768 CUDA Cores and 2GB GDDR5 memory in 128-bit width, empowering you to enjoy fast and responsive MOBA gaming and the latest games in 1080p.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing display frame rate to GPU (require displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies are also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
The MSI GTX 950 2GD5T OC card is factory overclocked to Base 1076MHz/ Boost 1253MHz (Standard: Base 1024MHz / Boost 1188MHz), and outfitted with two premium quality large fans for efficient and quiet cooling. The adoption of Military Class 4 components, including Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC, ensures unbeatable durability and stability in most demanding conditions.
- Superb CoolingThe Armor 2X thermal design incorporates two large fans and huge heat sink for better heat dissipation, while the Propeller Blade technology produces 20% more airflow and less noise than traditional fan design. Airflow Control technology deflects more airflow to heatpipes and improves airflow efficiency, which achieves the effect of increasing the heatsink area to enhance dissipation efficiency.
- Military Class 4 ComponentsCertified to MIL-STD-810G standards, this card is built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components for top stability, durability and quality you can count on in the harshest gaming environments. MSI’s Hi-c CAPs are tiny, and super-efficient capacitors. Their small footprint allows the installation of heat sinks and their high efficiency (93%) actually reduces the total thermal footprint of the card. Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability. With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end design mainboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
- Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)With the launch of Maxwell the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra high resolutions like 4K.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution and intelligently shrinks the result back down to the resolution of your monitor, giving you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
- Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC is a groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy