- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G LE
- VR Ready
- DirectX 12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1076 MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI-I 1 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1664 CUDA Cores
Supercharge your gaming experience with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 video card. The GeForce GTX 970 GPU is powered by next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, delivering unmatched performance with incredibly lower power consumption when compared to the previous generation. 1664 CUDA Cores and a 4GB GDDR5 memory in 256-bit width work side by side for game redefining performance. You can play today's hottest titles at max resolutions on today's highest-definition displays, all at ultra settings.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming, even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing the display frame rate to the GPU (requires displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies is also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
This MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G LE video card features three performance modes – OC Mode, Gaming Mode, and Silent Mode – to suit your specific needs in different scenarios. This card is built with military-class components, and is factory overclocked, for more graphics performance out of the box. The exclusive Twin Frozr V thermal solution is cooler and quieter than the reference design for better gaming. The latest version of GAMING APP and Afterburner utility make it easy for you to monitor and tinker with your graphics card. The Predator utility lets your record gaming moments for easy reviewing and sharing.
- Military Class componentsOne of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for its gaming cards; only these components have proven to be able to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking.
- Twin Frozr VMSI’s Twin Frozr series has been the definition of graphics card coolers in the PC industry. Kicking off the dual-fan trend, MSI today stays true to its design, offering the best thermal and acoustic performance in its class. Two powerful 10cm-radius Torx Fans provide a massive airflow thanks to the new dispersion blade, instantly reducing noise by about 5% compared to previous generation's designs. This reduces temperatures by about 10°C at maximum fan speed compared to the Twin Frozr IV Advanced. Under those fans lies a massive heatsink with Airflow Control Technology, which covers 90% of the fans diameter. Connected to the GPU is MSI’s special SuperSU Architecture, which allows the SuperPipes and regular size heat pipes to do their work more effectively.
- GAMING appThe MSI Gaming App offers you one-press activation of each mode, and one-press switching between modes. The OC Mode provides the maximum performance through higher clock speeds and increased fan performance. The Gaming Mode (Default) enables the best balance between in-game performance and thermal. The Silent Mode allows the best environment for minimal fan noise. The latest version of the MSI Gaming App is expanded with MSI Scenamax technology (under the EyeRest tab) to provide you with a number of pre-set display settings. Eye Rest Mode helps you sleep and rest better by reducing the blue light balance of your screen to let your body acclimatize to nighttime. In Gaming Mode, more intense colors and increased contrast let you live the gaming life as the creators meant it. Movie Mode dynamically adjusts the Gamma and Contrast ratios for the clearest movie viewing experience.
- Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)With the launch of Maxwell, the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra high resolutions like 4K.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution, and intelligently shrinks the result back down to the resolution of your monitor. This gives you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
- Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading, and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Micron Tech Return Policy