Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI K9N Platinum AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR2 800
With processors and chipsets developing new generations almost every six months, it becomes important to have a motherboard that can handle developing technology. The MSI K9N Platinum brings you a serious feature set, room for a boatload of DDR2 800 memory, and enough PCI and PCI-E slots to plug in the cards of your choice for the best in stable performance. This flexibility is good for business considerations, as well, because it allows for multiple rapid networking options.
This board will cheerfully cope with moderate overclocking, retaining stability at impressive levels for the moderate tweaker looking for a good value. MSI makes some fine boards in support of a variety of platforms and chipsets, and this one offers real solid return on your motherboard investment.
- AMD LIVE! ReadyDeveloped for full-featured consumer multimedia desktop and notebook PCs, AMD LIVE! seamlessly connects, stores, distributes, accesses and enables digital media content in multiple rooms throughout the home and even on the go!
- NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra Chipset for High Performance UsersNVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCPs deliver digital media performance enthusiasts crave. Control your media collection with easy backup across large data volumes. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- SATA 3Gb/s with RAID SupportThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Six 3Gb/s SATA ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1 and RAID 5 for better performance and/or data security.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe K9N Platinum features dual fast Gigabit network interfaces for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Dual Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy