- Sale Ends in 6 Days (Sun) - Save: $10.00 (9%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, RGB Lighting Controlled by Software
+ $15 off w/ promo code 63WTNTY9, limited offer
- 500 - 2000 RPM 21.63 - 78.73 CFM
- Radiator Dim. 274 x 120 x 27mm
- Fan Dim. 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Noise 14.3 - 34.3 dBA
MAG CORELIQUID 240R
Introducing the all-new MAG CORELIQUID Series CPU liquid cooler loaded with innovations like rotatable blockhead and radiator pump design. It is easy to mount the blockhead right. Noise level & vibration will be pushed to new low. Highly effective heat dissipation keeps your CPU cool for consistent performance. Letting it shine in sync with MSI cases and coolers is totally effortless.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MAG CORELIQUID 240R's noise level is significantly lower* than that of competitor's by 10%.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0—INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
For CPU Cooler
For Waterblock Cooler
For Top System Fan
For Front System Fan
For Rear System Fan
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Intel: LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066
- AMD: AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
* The test result is tested with TTV method.
- Test Method: Intel TTV
- CPU Power Setting: 215W
- Fan speed is 2000 RPM
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy