Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI Radeon HD 6850 DirectX 11 R6850 Cyclone PE/OC 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 860MHz
- 2 x DVI (1 Single Link, 1 Dual Link) 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 960 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
Being the first Radeon HD6850-based graphic card supporting triple over-voltage functions, the MSI R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition equips a 6+1 Phase power system to improve overclocking capability and stability. Also, the critically acclaimed Cyclone thermal solution can reduce the GPU temperature by up to 14-degrees and lower noise by 4dB versus the reference design under full-speed operations. The exclusive P/S Switch allows you to easily adjust fan speed between the Performance Mode and Silent Mode. What’s more, the R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition is built with the latest MSI Military Class II materials to ensure the best power supply quality, stability and lifespan. Overall, the R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition is one of the most powerful Radeon HD6850-based graphic cards with the most functions and highest quality.
- Triple Over-voltage and 6+1 Phase Power SystemSupporting triple over-voltage function, the R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition graphic card enables you to easily adjust the voltage of the GPU, RAM and VDDCI for more overclocking potential using the MSI-exclusive Afterburner utility. Additionally, a more robust, 6+1 phase power system can enhance OC stability and unleash the full potential of the graphic card, when compared with the reference design.
- MSI-exclusive Cyclone Thermal SolutionThe R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition is equipped with the MSI-exclusive Cyclone thermal solution. With the nickel-plated pure copper heat-sink, the heat generated by the GPU is efficiently transported to the fins on both sides via the heatpipes. The 9cm diameter temperature-controlled fan generates powerful airflow that dissipates heat effectively off the GPU. When compared with the reference design, the Cyclone can effectively reduce the GPU temperature by 14-degrees and noise level by 4dB. Maintaining a balance between cooling efficiency and quietness, the Cyclone brings power you a low-temperature and quiet work environment.
- Performance/Silent ModesMSI-exclusive P/S Switch function on the R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition was developed with two fan speed profiles: Performance Mode and Silent Mode. The former emphasizes an enhanced cooling power that can significantly reduce GPU temperature to keep the graphic card at the optimal working condition, while the latter stresses on quiet operations for users to keep noise minimal while playing games or watching a movie. As both modes deliver excellent cooling performance, even the pickiest power users can always keep the environment under control according to their needs.
- Quality Advancement: Military Class II MaterialsMSI Military Class II components include the Hi-C tantalum caps with lifespan 8 times longer than solid caps, the SFC high-performance choke which supplies 30% more power, and the all solid caps with a lifespan up to 10 years. With such components, the quality and stability of graphic cards are maximized.
- Microsoft DirectX 11The very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing, Microsoft DirectX 11 featuring new technologies like Compute Shaders, Direct2D, Multi-threaded Rendering and Tessellation enables not just more visually stunning games, but significant performance improvements in some of your favorite websites and everyday applications.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologySupporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. The new display interface DisplayPort 1.2 boasts features such as 2560x1600 max resolution per display, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, multi-stream transport and high bit-rate audio, enabling simple, affordable and flexible multi-display configurations.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy