MSI’s R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC graphics card is not only equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling module, it also incorporates MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology for 20% more airflow than conventional fan blade designs. The result is up to 11°C cooler and 13.9dB quieter than the reference thermal solution under full load. The popular PCB architecture from the R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition has been retained as well, with Triple Over-Voltage support and a 6+2 phase power delivery system that ensures overclocking potential and stability, achieving up to 21% more performance than the reference HD 6950! By meeting PC gamers’ needs for increased cooling efficiency, an enhanced power supply, improved overclocking potential, and constant stability, the R6950 Frozr III Power Edition/OC is undoubtedly the best HD6950 graphics card available on the market today.
- Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal Design with Propeller Blade TechnologyThe MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan thermal solution and MSI-exclusive Propeller Blade technology that features air channels on the edge of the blades to expand total airflow by up to 20%. The twin 8cm PWM fans, heat pipe technology, large surface-area nickel-plated copper base and high fin density all serve to rapidly draw excess heat away from the graphics card. Under full load, the GPU runs 11°C cooler than the reference design, and noise emission is reduced by 13.9 dB—validating the superior cooling performance and silent running advantages of the Twin Frozr III.
- Triple Over-voltage and 6+2 Phase Power SystemSupporting triple over-voltage function, the MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC graphic card enables you to easily adjust the voltage of the GPU, RAM and VDDCI for more overclocking potential using the MSI-exclusive Afterburner utility. Additionally, a more robust, 6+2 phase power system delivers 37% more power than the reference design to enhance OC stability at high loads.
- Performance/Silent ModesMSI-exclusive P/S Switch function on the R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC was developed with two fan speed profiles: Performance Mode and Silent Mode. The former emphasizes an enhanced cooling power that can significantly reduce GPU temperature to keep the graphic card at the optimal working condition, while the latter stresses on quiet operations for users to keep noise minimal while playing games or watching a movie. As both modes deliver excellent cooling performance, even the pickiest power users can always keep the environment under control according to their needs.
- Quality Advancement: Military Class II MaterialsMSI Military Class II components include the Hi-C tantalum caps with lifespan 8 times longer than solid caps, the SFC high-performance choke which supplies 30% more power, and the all solid caps with a lifespan up to 10 years. With such components, the quality and stability of graphic cards are maximized.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing, Microsoft DirectX 11 featuring new technologies like Compute Shaders, Direct2D, Multi-threaded Rendering and Tessellation enables not just more visually stunning games, but significant performance improvements in some of your favorite websites and everyday applications.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologySupporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. The new display interface DisplayPort 1.2 boasts features such as 2560x1600 max resolution per display, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, multi-stream transport and high bit-rate audio, enabling simple, affordable and flexible multi-display configurations.