The MSI R7 260X 2GD5 OC is powered by Radeon R7 260X, the latest AMD GPU designed to take your gaming to the next level. Based on highly acclaimed AMD 28nm GCN architecture and boasting support for DirectX 11.2, the Radeon R7 260X brings you spectacular graphics in the hottest titles. This model is BIOS-overclocked to 1175MHz (1100MHz for reference board) for smoother gameplay. You can game beyond the confines of a single monitor and embrace the true potential of PC gaming with the ultra-high resolutions of AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology. AMD TrueAudio Technology adds breathtaking reality to game sound, making your games more impressive. A rich set of AMD innovative technologies are included, such as App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore, and AMD HD3D technology. With these technology advancements, you'll get more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- Propeller Blade TechnologyThe large 10cm fan ensures silent yet efficient cooling. MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology delivers 20% more airflow and a 50% larger cooling area to remove heat more quickly and efficiently.
- AfterburnerCo-developed by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. The latest version also supports in-game video recording for easy share and wireless control by Android/iOS handheld devices.
- MSI ALL Solid CapacitorMSI graphics card products use high quality solid capacitors, which provide an ultra-long lifespan of up to 10 years (under full load), lower temperature, higher efficiency, and extreme low ESR. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provides much stronger support when users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- MantleThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. (Application support is required.)
- AMD TrueAudio TechnologyAMD TrueAudio technology brings the world’s first programmable audio pipeline, marking a new frontier in realism for PC gamers. AMD TrueAudio technology empowers game developers with a programmable audio pipeline on the GPU, inviting them to put their unique artistic fingerprint on in-game audio in the same way that the programmable graphics pipeline brought unfettered artistic vision to PC graphics. Enabled games can feature more realistic environmental dynamics, a richer tapestry of sound effects, breathtaking directional audio, and more. AMD TrueAudio technology enhances audio realism by simulating the human brain’s perception of real-world sound, working in concert with the user’s existing audio hardware to recreate a lifelike experience.
- AMD App AccelerationImprove performance of everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office applications, and video rendering.