Help keep your equipment and your city streets clean with the 3-pack of Mutual Industries NW35 300 Foot Construction Site Driveway Tire Scrub Fabric.
This tire scrub is meant to be placed under the aggregate gravel leading out of the job site. This stabilizes the ground the gravel is on, thus allowing the aggregate to do its job by knocking debris off of the tires.
Having a tire scrub leaving the job site is important for both your equipment and the community. Knocking the mud and debris off of your tires will help you keep the rest of your equipment clean. Having the mud knocked off of your tires also ensures it isn't tracked into the city streets. If an excessive amount is tracked into the street, it could cause problems in your cities drainage systems.
Manage a clean and socially responsible job site with the 3-pack of Mutual Industries NW35 300 Foot Construction Site Driveway Tire Scrub Fabric.
- Tire scrub is used by being placed under aggregate to stabilize high traffic ground for trucks coming in and leaving a job site
- Stabilizes entrance and reduces or eliminates traction of debris into public streets
- Ensures debris doesn't get into storm drains
- Helps prevent airborne dust
- East to install
- Durable and long lasting
- Quantity: 3
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 300 x 6 feet
- Weight: 90 pounds