Designed with key features for the graphics and photography professional, NEC MultiSync PA Series displays are smart investments for your desktop. These models include the SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which combines award-winning NEC LCD display technology with a color measurement sensor and sophisticated software. The result is a highly accurate, reliable, repeatable and feature-rich display calibration and profiling solution.
Color and brightness uniformity were paramount in the design of these high-performance displays, making them ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography and other color-critical environments. In addition to accurate color, the displays also feature Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes for a real-time preview of work in a second color space.
- Superior Screen PerformanceBest-in-class 10-bit active matrix IPS panel with 98.1% coverage of AdobeRGB color space and 178º horizontal and vertical viewing angle provides optimum performance for displaying color images. Color Vision Emulation allows a real-time preview of Type P/D/T color vision deficiencies in support of Color Universal Design.
- 14-bit LUTsInternal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup tables (LUTs) allow the display of 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion for lossless color and smooth images and hardware calibration.
- AmbiBrightAmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also tells the monitor to enter power saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Ambix3 & DisplayPort, USB HubAmbix3 allows up to four inputs (VGA, DVI-I and DVI-D) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button. Built-in USB hub with DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse.
- Height-adjust, Pivot, Tilt and Swivel CapabilitiesThe NEC MultiSync PA241W-BK-SV features a 4-way ergonomic stand with capabilities of pivot between landscape to portrait orientations, height-adjustment (up to 150mm), tilt and swivel, allowing you to create an ideal ergonomic display orientation for maximum viewing comfort.
- SpectraViewIISpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter, helps the display achieve accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance.