Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TP-Link AC4000 Smart WiFi Router - Tri Band Router, MU-MIMO, VPN Server, Advanced Security by Homecare, Beamforming, Link Aggregation, Rangeboost, Works with Alexa(Archer A20)
- Tri Band Wireless Internet Router for 4K video, streaming and gaming with incredible high speed, 1625 Mbps on both 5 GHz bands and 750 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz band
- Three co-processors and 512 MB of RAM powers your home network. Works as a great gaming router.
- Eliminate buffering with MU-MIMO technology letting you connect more devices simultaneously. Multiple requests and accelerate loading Times.
- Range boost technology enables far reaching Wi Fi for long range coverage throughout the Home. Supported Operating Systems: OS Independent Up to Windows 10, Mac OS 10. 12 and Linux
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare- featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.*
- Gigabit Wired Speeds--1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even doubles it to 2 Gbps.
AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
Take your home network to the next level with up to 4000 Mpbs wireless speed on three bands —1625 Mbps on both 5G bands and 750 Mbps on 2.4G band1. Experience fast, lag-free gaming and streaming throughout your home without dead spots thanks to up to six external antennas, RangeBoost and Beamforming technology. The powerful quad-core CPU maxes out the benefits of all advanced networking technologies. Four GbE LAN ports are ideal for connecting wired devices like your game console, gaming desktop and TV. Setup is quick and easy with a free download Tether app, which also lets you monitor and manage your home network even when you're not at home. And the high-tech, geek-styled look makes the Archer C4000 an eye-catching piece in various environments.
Quad-Core Processing for Powerful Performance
The Archer C4000 powers through every service, thread and application running on your network with a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU that delivers fast, lag-free connections to gaming, streaming and mobile devices.
Three additional Wi-Fi processors support the router’s quad-core CPU to balance Wi-Fi demand and keep your network running at top speed.
Entertain Every Member at the Same Time
Buffering will never be a problem from now on. With Tri-band and MU-MIMO2 Technology, the Archer C4000 wireless router can communicate with multiple devices at the same moment, sending and receiving data on the best available band. So you can still enjoy a non-stop MOBA or FPS game when your families are watching 4K videos online.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
High-performance antennas with powered amplifier create strong Wi-Fi signal across your home. RangeBoost technology greatly improves ability to detect devices that are further away or low-powered, giving your network even greater coverage. Beamforming focuses wireless signals towards connected devices for stable Wi-Fi.
Gigabit Wired Speeds and Link Aggregation
All Gigabit Ethernet ports (one WAN+ four LAN) bring wired speeds to the maximum. Plug your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
Link Aggregation empowers your network-attached storage (NAS) devices by combining two separate Ethernet ports into a 2 Gbps connection.
TP-Link HomeCare ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro. Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice.
Trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting or being added to your network and set triggers to prioritize a device or an activity with anything that works with IFTTT.
Easy Setup and Management
Configuration couldn’t be more easy!
Either you prefer the intuitive Phone UI or Tether App, you are enabled to make a quick installation within a minute, bringing you the best experience.
With Tether App, you can even manage your network anytime and anywhere!
* To access remote network management features, customers must sign-up for a free TP-Link account.
Keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for guests and visitors
Manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet
Setup a secure connection between your private networks and the Internet
Defend against security threats with advanced encryption
Features at a glance
- Ultra-fast Processing—An 1.8Ghz 64-bit quad-core CPU handles all
- 4000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed—-1625 Mbps on both 5G bands and 750Mbps on 2.4G band
- No more buffering—MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time
- Far-reaching Range—RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connect devices
- Secure your network—HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network
- Easy Setup—With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute
- Gigabit Wired Speeds—One WAN and four LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even doubles it to 2 Gbps.
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
2. Use of MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
3. A basic TP-Link HomeCareTM, powered by Trend MicroTM, package is included for 3 years from date of activation at no additional cost. It includes Parental controls, Quality of Service, and Antivirus. Deactivation of HomeCareTM will disable certain controls and protections. For a complete list of HomeCareTM functions, go to www.tp-link.com.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by 1ShopDirect Return Policy