Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch (GS524UP) - with 8 x PoE+ and 16 x PoE++ @ 480W, Desktop/Rackmount, and ProSAFE Lifetime Protection
OUT OF STOCK.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ and 16 Ultra60 PoE++ ports with 480W total power budget
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate Most models are compliant with IEEE802 3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
- GS516PP and GS524PP Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switches
The GS516PP 16-port High-power PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch and the GS524PP 24-port High-power PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch join the NETGEAR Unmanaged switch family, adding full 16 and 24 port PoE+ support for flexible deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Companies can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a single switch instead of multiples with a total PoE power budget of 260W (GS516PP) and 300W (GS524PP). The quiet design makes the GS516PP and GS524PP ideal for any home or business environment.
GS516UP and GS524UP Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet High-power PoE+ switches with PoE++ portsNETGEAR brings even larger PoE budgets on Unmanaged switches with Ultra60 PoE++ technology with two new 16- Port (GS516UP) and 24-port (GS524UP) Unmanaged Switches, ideal for powerful PoE+/PoE++ installations with impressive PoE budgets up to 380W and 480W, a compact size, plug-and-play installation, and reliable performance at affordable prices.
These switches can support all types of PoE installation with larger PoE budgets and ports that provide PoE+ and PoE++ power for up to 60W per port.
Standardized to IEEEE 802.3bt, the Ultra60 PoE++ switches can deliver up to 60W of power per port, allowing the connections of higher power required devices, such as high performance 802.11AX wireless access points, PTZ and 4K IP surveillance cameras, PoE lighting, PoE-powered audio speakers, as well as other high-powered devices. The GS516UP and GS524UP has a PoE mode used to enable pre-802.bt compatibility for pre-bt devices that were created before 802.3bt Standard was ratified.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy