- + $33.00 Shipping
- + $10.44 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
NETGEAR AV Line M4250-10G2XF-PoE++ 8x1G Utra90 PoE++ 802.3bt 720W 2x1G and 2xSFP+ Managed Switch (GSM4212UX)
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 4-9 days.
- 8x1G Ultra90 PoE++ 802.3bt with 720W PoE budget with 2x1G ports and 2xSFP+ 10G fiber uplinks
- Standard or recessed mounting with all ports in the back, or all ports in the front
- NETGEAR IGMP PlusTM and selectable fan modes for fanless, quiet, or cool operation
- The AV web interface offers profiles for Dante, Q-SYS, AES67, NVX, SVSI, NDI, Kramer, Aurora Multimedia, ZeeVee, Atlona, Dante, SDVoE, etc.
- AVB requires an AVB4212UX-10000S license (sold separately)
Learn more about the Netgear Inc. GSM4212UX-100NAS
|Network Management Type||Managed|
|Primary Ports||8 x RJ45 + 4 x SFP|
|Primary Port Speed||10/100/1000Mbps + 10 Gbps|
|Primary Port Type||8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) Ultra90 PoE++ with 720W PoE budget|
2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45)
2 x 1000/10GBASE-X (SFP+)
|MAC Address Table||16K|
|VLAN Support||4K VLANs|
PoE Max LED (PoE models)
|Features||Designed for a clean integration with traditional rack-mounted, AV equipment|
The M4250 switches come with a sleek, black display panel with status in front and all cabling plus additional status in the back
Reversed mounting is possible when ports are desired on the front of the rack
A second pair of rackmount ears allows the switches to be mounted recessed by 2-inches to allow for the cabling
Software-controlled fan adjustments enable the fans to be turned off when ambient temperature and PoE loads are appropriate for a totally fanless operation
Threaded holes on the bottom (4xM5 for 50x100mm VESA) and in front (1xM10 for clamps) allow for universal mounting options outside the rack as well
|Dimensions||17.32" x 10.12" x 1.70"|
|Date First Available||June 29, 2021|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BTE Outlet Return Policy