- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NA-FC1, 4-Pin PWM Fan Controller (Black)
Ships from United States.
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- “No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
The NA-FC1 is a compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans that can both work on its own for manual speed reduction and also work in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control. By adjusting the NA-FC1’s speed control dial, users can either manually set a PWM duty cycle from 0 to 100% or reduce the PWM duty cycle supplied by PC motherboards in order to have the fans running slower than the automatic motherboard fan control would allow. While the brightness of the orange status LED provides visual feedback on the current dial setting, the push button allows the NA-FC1 to be switched into “no stop” mode, which prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm. Thanks to the supplied 3-way split cable and power supply adaptor, up to 3 fans can be controlled simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy