Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NF-A14 ULN, Ultra Quiet Silent Fan, 3-Pin (140mm, Brown)
Ships from United States.
- Ultra low noise fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 800/650 RPM, max. 11.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators (AIO or DIY), PC cases and other chassis (intake & exhaust), cabinet ventilation, etc.
- 3-pin ULN version with 800rpm (650rpm with supplied Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor) for serious silent enthusiasts who demand the utmost quietness of operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and 3:4-pin adaptor for powering the fan directly from the power supply
The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on watercooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. The ULN version provides super-slow 800/650rpm speed settings for ultra-low-noise applications and highly noise sensitive users who demand near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy