Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NF-A8 ULN, Ultra Quiet Silent Fan, 3-Pin (80mm, Brown)
Ships from United States.
- Ultra low noise fan, 80x80x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 1400/1100 RPM, max. 10.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 8cm format is ideal for compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor) and other chassis (intake & exhaust), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 3-pin ULN version with 1400rpm (1100rpm with supplied Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor) for serious silent enthusiasts who demand the utmost quietness of operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and 3:4-pin adaptor for powering the fan directly from the power supply
The NF-A8 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet 80mm fan. Featuring Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A8 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-R8. The ULN version provides super-slow 1400/1100rpm speed settings for ultra-low-noise applications and highly noise sensitive users who demand near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy