Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Noctua NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1200 RPM (120mm, Grey)
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12 V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 18.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-S12B high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Airflow-optimised blade design with high CFM and outstanding quietness of operation, ideal for low-noise case cooling, chassis ventilation and other applications with low airflow resistance
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
The Noctua NF-S12B redux is a premium quality quiet 120mm fan at an attractive price point, specially designed for low impedance case cooling applications. It has a sophisticated design, and features 1200rpm spinning speed, and Bevelled Blade Tips, providing superior airflow. It sports Noctua’s exclusive NE-FD1 PWM IC for automatic speed control, allowing to strike a perfect balance between high cooling capacity and low noise operation in each given situation. Plus, the industry-grade SSO bearing guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs.
Designed for Efficient Case Ventilation
Typical PC case ventilation applications require high airflow but only medium static pressure. The NF-S12B has been specifically designed for high airflow efficiency and low noise in order to provide best results in these so called low impedance applications
Bevelled Blade Tips
Reducing critical rotor stator interaction, Bevelled Blade Tips permit to combine extended leading edges and a higher blade surface area with quieter operation and thus form a cornerstone of the fan’s outstanding efficiency.
Custom Designed PWM IC with SCD
Supporting fully automatic speed control via PWM, the fan uses Noctua’s custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearings with an additional magnet that supports the self-stabilization of the rotor axis, Noctua’s time-tested SSO-Bearing technology has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation and exceptional long-term stability.
Users can choose from Noctua’s wide range of optional accessories such as anti-vibration mounts, Low-Noise-Adaptors, y-cables, 3:4 pin adaptors or extension cables to upgrade redux edition fans according to their individual needs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 6 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 6 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy