Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
NVIDIA Quadro K4000 VCQK4000-PB 3GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Full Height Workstation Video Card
- Quadro K4000
- 3GB GDDR5
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, the NVIDIA Quadro K4000 graphics board offers ultra-fast performance and visual quality enhancing technical innovations that take a wide range of leading professional applications to the next level of performance and fluid interactivity. You get 3GB of GDDR5 GPU memory, 768 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, the ability to drive up to four displays simultaneously, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility; all in a single slot form factor requiring significantly less power than competing graphics products.
- Greater model complexity in the design workflowNext-generation streaming multiprocessor (SM) design, called SMX, offers several important architectural changes. These include substantial increases in per-clock throughput of key graphics operations that combine to deliver unprecedented performance and power efficiency. Plus large frame buffer capacity lets you work with larger models and assemblies and improves interactive manipulation performance during the design process.
- Rich scene details and effectsThe NVIDIA Kepler architecture introduces the concept of bindless textures, which enables the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. This effectively eliminates the limit on the number of unique textures that can be used to render a scene, and reduces the CPU overhead to deliver improved performance. In fact, over one million unique textures are now possible. FXAA and TXAA film-style antialiasing technologies provide outstanding image quality for content creation and design reviews without compromising the interactive experience.
- NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic TechnologyNVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- CUDA Parallel Computing ArchitectureQuadro solutions leverage general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- 3D Vision and 3D Vision ProAdvanced active shutter glasses deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (NVIDA 3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enables a range of immersive environments ranging from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro sold separately.
- nView Advanced Desktop SoftwareThe NVIDIA nView Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy