Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ Onyx Series 1.8" 64GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) OCZSSD1-1ONX64G
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
For on-the-go performance computing for personal, business, and educational needs, OCZ Onyx 1.8” SATA II drives are ideal for users seeking to integrate SSDs into systems with small form factors such as ultra-thin notebooks, netbooks, nettops, and tablet PCs. Built with SATA 3Gb/s, the drives easily integrate into today’s mobile platforms.
The Onyx Series provides the best of both worlds —- the performance and advantages of solid-state technology at an incredible value. Based on the proven Indilinx controller, the Onyx delivers an enhanced computing experience with faster application loading, snappier data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life. Onyx SSDs feature HDD-dominating access times, 64MB of onboard cache, and TRIM support to keep the drives at peak performance.
- Cool, quiet and durable operationBecause OCZ SSDs have no moving parts, they run faster, cooler and quieter than traditional hard drives. Available in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities, Onyx meets the needs of users looking for a quality boot drive replacement.
- Ultimate reliabilityDesigned for ultimate reliability, Onyx Series SSDs have an excellent 1.5 million hour mean time between failure (MTBF) ensuring peace of mind over the long term. Onyx Series comes backed by a 2-year warranty and award-winning technical support for the ultimate peace of mind.
- TRIM SupportThe OCZ Onyx Series SSDs offer native TRIM support that can be enabled in Windows 7. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD’s memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy