Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OCZ calls their combination heat sink and fan CPU cooler the "Vendetta" and it takes no prisoners in the battle against thermal build-up. Vendetta's trio of U-shaped, 8mm copper heat pipes are configured to be in direct contact with the CPU to efficiently move heat away from the processor and towards the cooling fins.
And, while thermal transference is good, it takes a fan to get things properly moving along. The Vendetta is rigged for silent running. The 92mm rifle bearing fan is attached to the vertical array of aluminum convection fins using vibration-damping rubber posts. It moves a healthy 54.6 CFM at its maximum 2800 RPM but only generates 34 dBA – comparable to that of a library.
PWM functionality lets the computer's BIOS reduce speed and noise even further depending on thermal need. The fins are configured to allow lower velocity air to pass through with less resistance and, they have been dimpled to break up laminar airflow and add turbulence which creates more efficient circulation.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThree U-type heatpipes integrated with H.D.T. (Heatpipe Direct Touch) technology and high-density aluminum fins maximize heat transfer and dissipation. Plus a 92mm ball bearing fan runs efficiently to deliver unparalleled cooling performance.
- PWM FunctionThe PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe OCZ Vendetta features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 755, 939, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy