The Optoma HD20 is a DLP based full HD projector with native 1080p resolution support, native 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio support and 4000:1 contrast ratio. The Optoma HD20 produces excellent color saturation and subtle details for superior image quality. The Optoma HD20 is lighter than you imagine so it's easy to share HD movies, HDTV programmes or video games. This projector casts 37.6" to 301.1" images from 4.92' to 32.8'.
The Optoma HD20 provides various connections, including but not limited to HDMI, D-Sub and component video to support PC, TV, HDTV, DVD, Blu-ray DVD, etc. This high cost-effective projector brings a new level of flexibility to your high-definition home theater/multi-media experience.
- DLP TechnologyDLP (Digital Light Processing) projection technology utilizes chips containing thousands of micro mirrors to provide rich color contrast and images of superior clarity. DLP projectors are able to work for extended periods of time without overheating and DLP projector lamps are typically capable of longer service lives than that of LCD projectors.
- Full HD 1080p ProjectorWith a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 (16:9), the Optoma HD20 supports up to HD 1080p for a full high-definition experience.
- Backlit Remote controlThe Optoma HD20 provides a backlit IR remote control for easier adjustment of the projector in dark environments.
- Outstanding Image QualityFeaturing a superb 4000:1 contrast ratio and 1700 ANSI lumens of brightness, the Optoma HD20 delivers incredibly bright, life-like pictures.
- Expanded ConnectivityWith D-Sub, HDMI and Composite video inputs, the Optoma HD20 projects images from a variety of sources such as your laptop, DVD player, digital camera and more.