ORICO Technologies Co., Ltd. is one of the global leading manufacturers of computer peripherals and digital accessories, whose brand ORICO is based on the innovative concept of Easy Your PC.
At ORICO, we focus on raising the bar and making life easier from the respective of users. Serving and satisfying customers is our forever tenet and our commitment will prove out your preference for us.
Ideal for harnessing your old 2.5 "HDD and SSD hard drive as an external USB drive, it will provide you greater convenience of use and versatility of digital data storage. An ideal choice for digital lovers, movie lovers and business elites.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 has a maximum data transfer rate of 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0; 20% faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol, which reduces CPU utilization, data delay and waiting time.
- To reach the UASP speedup function, please confirm whether your computer support the UASP Protocol or not first.
- The systems supported the UASP Protocol: WIN8 / WIN10 / MAC OS 8 / 9 and above.
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate may differ from different computers, systems and hard drives.
- Supports all standard 7mm / 9.5mm 2.5 inch SATA I / II / III HDD and SSD up to 2TB(Max)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / Windows 98 / XP / Vista/ 7 / 8 / 10, Lunix, Mac OS 9.1 / 10.8.4 above
- Tool-free installation; hot-swap plug and play; LED indicator; No Reboot or Additional Driver needed.
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Easy assembly in seconds, tool - free.
- Equipped soft EVA foams on inner sides, protecting your hard disks from improper shaking and scratches.
- Metal-like brushed casing, ABS material, designed to be a beautiful addition to your desk.
- 1x ORICO 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Service Card
Q: The device does not recognized by my computer?
A: Go to Disk Management, right-click the "Unallocated" or "Free space" to assign a drive letter for the disk.
Q: HDD stops working Constantly? Need to unplug and plug back in several minutes?
A: Make sure you press the drive in as far as it goes. Or try another cables.