PCI-E to USB3.1
Add an USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 type-C (20 Gbps) ports to your new PC or older PCIe-equipped desktop computer,Here is a cost-effective solution for adding 20Gbps connectivity to your computer.
20Gbps(USB3.2 Gen 2X2)
- The PCI-E Card is equipped with 20Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB 3.2 for the individual port,this expansion card is a necessity for external drives and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery,and is backward compatible with USB 3. 0 and USB 2. 0 devices
- Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device,Thunderbolt 3 device connected to this expansion card is only compatible with 10G rate
- Good Compatibility
Compatible slot: PCIe x4(3.0),PCIe x8, PCIe x16,Compatible with Windows 8/10/Linux Kernel, No Driver Needed. (Do not support Windows 7)
- 15PIN power supply port Powerful
Equipped with SATA 15PIN power supply backup interface, plug in the computer's power cord to provide you with a strong power supply capacity, suitable for most chassis power supplies, you no longer need to worry about power supply matching problems, the power supply is sufficient and stable
1. The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device,Thunderbolt 3 device connected to this card is only compatible with 10Gbps rate.
2. Do not support Windows 7.
3. The card includes both standard-profile and low-profile brackets to install in various form-factor PCs and servers.
4. For PCI-E x 4 need at least 3.0 version, x8 at least 2.0 version, x 16 at least 1.0 version.
What in the box:
1 x ORICO 20G PCIe Expansion Card
1 x User Manual/Thanks Card