1. Can zoom in to 800 times magnification so you can discover the world of microbes and particles that are invisible to the naked eye.
2. It makes this a great learning tool and an ideal way to ignite the imagination and passion for science in younger children, or the perfect tool for an in depth study of the microscopic world around you.
3. Our USB Digital Microscope Camera lets you can take photos with up to 2592 x 1944 resolutions or record video of microbes or bacteria in 640 x 480 avi formats.
Portable Microscope USB Type without LCD Screen
microscope USB type without LCD screen
4. User-friendly - You don't need a lot of training to use this simple but powerful microscope. Just plug in to your USB port, install the software, and you'll be ready to go. Bundle software: Cooling Tech
5. Itself doesn't have a LCD display, so requires to connecting with your PC.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8,
Requires the PCs support USB 2.0/1.1 port, NOT Micro USB.
Partial Digital Microscope Set
800 times magnification
Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS Magnification Ratio: 40X-800X Still capture resolution: 1600x1200, 2560x1920 Video capture resolution: 640x480
Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
Magnification Ratio: 40X-800X
Still capture resolution: 1600x1200, 2560x1920
Video capture resolution: 640x480
Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
Size(LxWxH): about 18 x 13 x 18 cm/7.08 x 5.11 x 7.08 in
Weight: about 327g
Great for kids, hobbyists, and professionals, the Sourcingbay Digital 2.0/1.1 USB Microscope allows you to work quickly and effectively at the microscopic level.
Common uses include classroom exploration, stamp or coin analysis, micro-soldering, garden parasite identification, and much more.
Did you know what format is, the picture we took?
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPG
PC interface: USB2.0, USB1.1
Focus Range: Manual focus from 10mm to 40mm
Frame Rate: Max 30 FPS under 600Lumens Brightness
Operation system: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7(32 bit), Win 8 (32 bit)
1 x Sourcingbay USB Portable Microscope
1 x Metal stand
1 x Plastic bracket
1 x Software CD
1 x Calibration Ruler
Do not recommend to use with a Mac OS PC due to the Mac PC may not support usb 2.0 port and 3" CD driver.