Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
1/16 Off-road Buggy Alloy RC Car 2.4GHz 4WD 15km/h High Speed Climbling Car RTR
- Function: Forward/backward, turn left/right, climbing.
- This is a 1/16 2.4G 4WD high speed rc off-road buggy climber which will blow your mind.
- Aluminum alloy made body shell means better anti-crash performance.
- With 2.4GHz transmitter, you'll never get any radio interference even when racing with other cars of the same type.
- Rechargeable battery is available for longer playtime, get the original battery fully charged, it will last up to 20 minutes
- Four independent shock absorber system guarantee safety of the internal electric part of the car.
- Wheels are made from reinforced and elastic rubber, making the car suitable for rugged usage on any types of ground surfaces.
1:16 radio controlled (RC) car (6241)
Keep your kids entertained and engaged. This battery-operated toy car offers the fun of speed racing at up to 15 KM/H, and lasts up to 20 minutes on a single charge. Built with solid anti-skid tires, shock absorbing springs, and anti-collision bumper, this buggy is able to dominate all terrains. Its quality material and superb craftsmanship give a realistic look and feel beyond your expectation. And a 2.4 GHz wireless remote puts every control at your fingertips.
- Product name: 1/16 RC Buggy
- Item NO.: 6241
- Remote control frequency: 2.4GHz
- Color: Black
- Drive system: 4WD
- Material: Aluminum Alloy & Plastic
- Max speed: 15KM/H
- Remote control distance: about 20m
- Climbing angle: 45 degrees
- Car battery: 4.8V 2000mAh battery
- Charging time: about 5-6hrs
- Working time: about 15-20mins
- Controller battery: 2 * AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable age: 3+
- Product size: 270 * 190 * 155mm
- Package size: 32 * 22.5 * 19cm / 16.3 * 9.8 * 6.3in
- Package weight: 890g
- Gift box package
- 1 * 6241 RC Car
- 1 * Controller
- 1 * 4.8V 2000mAh Battery
- 1 * USB Charger
- 1 * Tool set
* There might be deviation due to manual measurement