- You can have a bike that can be used in all kinds of terrain, with full of power, you can ride farther and faster, and take on more riding challenges! Commute time on city streets, leisure time on country roads, rugged hillsides and more, the Bezior X500PRO ebike can meet all your needs!
- The Bezior Explore X500PRO Electric Bike packs all you need to ensure your top performance while out riding hills and trails. With the perfect combination of professional Shimano 7 speed gearing and 500W 5 levels pedal assistance as well as throttle accelerating to speeds of 20mph will be no issue at all, while its Both high strength shock-absorbing forks and 26 inches 1.95 rubber tire will absorb any bumps on the way down the trail.
The 26 inches electric bike comes equipped with a 500w brushless geared motor, able to go a maximum speed of 20 MPH which is pretty fast. That provides more than enough power for your daily commute, a cruise on the mountain, or a meander along your favorite trail. The 500W geared hub motor provides more power and 55NM torque.
The ebike seat is adjustable. You can adjust the seat height according to your needs. The seat is ergonomically designed to make your riding more comfortable.
The recommended height for this 26'' electric bike is 5'2-6'3. The max load is 450lbs.
This ebike has a 48V 10.4Ah Lithium battery with key lock attached to its frame. You can charge the battery on or off the E-bike by your convenience. It takes about 5 hours to charge fully, and max travel range up to 28 miles under pure electric mode and 62 miles in pedal assisted mode, depending on your riding style and weight.
LCD digital display that can clearly shows all of the important information such as speed, battery level, pedal assist level, distance, etc. Also, the LED headlight and horn button located near the left handlebar, making your ride convenient and safe.
Customize your ride performance with Shimano 7-Speed. A wider range of gearing at your disposal mean more torque for treacherous uphill climb and maintain pedal authority at top speed. The cogs are nickel coated, which makes them rust resistant and a lot smoother to shift.
Dependable stopping power that you can rely on, thanks to Taiwan ZOOM disc brake that you can adjust to your liking. Front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, progressive braking in different road condition, which works better than rim brakes in wet weather. More sensitive and accurate, and easy to repair.
- Normal Bike Mode: ride it like a common bike without turning on the motor, allowing for a good workout.
- Pedal Assisted Mode: the motor automatically starts working when you ride it. You need to turn on the power button and begin riding, then the bike will assist you in maintaining that speed without using throttle.
- Pure Electric Mode: twist the throttle on the right handlebar, the bike will use the electricity in the battery to power.
|Battery Adaptation||DC 48V 3A|
|Pure Power Mode||28miles (Max range)|
|Pedal Assist Mode||62miles (Max range)|
|Product Weight||50 lbs|
|Brake||ZOOM Aluminum Alloy Mechanical Disk|
|Gears||Shimano 7 speed shifter|
|Charging Time||About 5 hours|
|Battery||48V 10.4Ah Removable Lithium-lon Battery|
|Folded size||1000*450*950mm / 39.37 x 17.71 x 37.40 in|
|Max Uphill Slope||30 grade|
|FRAME||6061 Aluminum Alloy|