Want to wow your friends with mouth-watering and delicious food on party?
Now you are a step closer to make you cook like a pro:Armed with Homitt kitchen blow torch, let your culinary cred go through the roof!
Cool features that make Homitt butane torch stand out:
- Fuel gauge window
- Safety stopper
- Fit all butane canisters
- True one-handed operation
- Continuous Flow
- 1300°C/2500°F high temperature
- 20-50 minutes using time
- Aluminum alloy & fire-resistant ABS material
- Comfortable handle
- Compact & sleek design
Truly operate with one hand! The flame regulator and flame lock button are in the reach of your thumb, enabling you to easily adjust and lock the flame with only one hand, no need to free the other hand to assist in the operation, providing convenience for cooking like BBQ. Featured flame lock function, keep the flame with only one click, no more pressing the button all the time.
Comes with a detachable safety stopper which prevents the kitchen blow torch from accidental ignition. Attach the stopper to lock the trigger, now you can put the refillable torch into your travel backpack without worry. The ventilation holes on the top facilitates heat removal in time, expanding the life the torch while prevents overheat. Anti-slip metal handle is comfortable to hold and will not scald your hand during use.
Do not know what butane gas tank to buy? Or have no idea whether the butane canister at home does not fit our torch? Do not worry, Homitt cooking torch fits any brand of butane gas with whether long nozzle or short nozzle! For butane tank with long nozzle, refill the torch directly; for gas tank with short nozzle, add the red adapter included in the box to lengthen the nozzle, then refill the torch.
Homitt cooking torch is equipped with a transparent fuel gauge on the bottom, enabling you to know the remaining gas at any time and thus better manage your cooking creation. What is more, the easy-to-read fuel gauge with MAX line also functions as a reminder to avoid overfilling. 10g large fuel gas capacity lasts 20-50 minutes each full refill with stable performance, easy handling your delicious feast.
2500°F high temperature culinary torch satisfies various needs: making dessert, searing meat, soldering, lighting fire, acrylic pour painting, etc. What you get: a refillable butane torch, a safety stopper, a nozzle adapter and a depressurizing tool.
- Do not exceed the MAX line when filling gas, otherwise a long flame will rush out from the tube after ignition. If needed, let out some butane by depressurize the valve with the tool included;
- Use the outer part of flame to heat, for it is the hottest part and using outer part means keeping proper distance between food and tube, which prevents the flame from back burning;
- Do not continuously use the torch more than 5 minutes, take a break to let it cool down before another use, which will greatly expand the lifespan of the culinary torch;
- Do not touch the fire or the flame guard tube when using; children are not allowed to use the Creme Brulee torch without supervision;
- In order to assure safety transportation, this cooking blow torch comes with no gas.
Why Torch Doesn't Work?
- No gas and need refill the torch;
- More ignition time will be needed in cold areas;
- The ignition coil in the middle of nozzle is loose and needs adjusting the position.
- 1 x Homitt Cooking Torch
- 1 x Safety Stopper
- 1 x Nozzle Adapter
- 1 x Depressurizing Tool
|Product Size||11.5 x 15.5 x 6.1cm|