The LATNEX® AF-5000 Multi-Field EMF Meter is a small and compact device that can measure electromagnetic field (3-axis), electric field, and RF strength. The AF-5000 measures high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) in a frequency range of 50MHz - 10GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (EMF) at 50-60Hz.
Magnetic field strength is measured in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT) for 3 axis X, Y, and Z.
Electric field strength is measured in volt per meter (V/m).
RF field strength is measured in millivolt per meter (mV/m).
A 2 inch color TFT LCD screen displays the 3 results clearly all at the same time, with also the option to hold the 3 results.
- The meter is equipped with three individual aerial sensors to measure EMFs. The overload indications can be displayed simultaneously on three axes (X, Y, Z):
- Range: 20/200/2000mG, 2/20/200µT.
- Resolution: 0.02/0.1/1 mG or 0.02/0.1/1 µT.
- Frequency response: 50/60 Hz.
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- Accuracy: ± (15%+100dgt).
- Sensor type: LF Electric Fields
- Range: 50V/m to 2000V/m.
- Frequency response: 50/60Hz.
- Accuracy: ± (7% + 50dgt).
*RF Strenght field:
- Sensor type: RF Strength
- Frequency range: 50MHz to 10GHz.
- Accuracy: ± 2dB at 2.45GHz.
- Under 1GHz and from 8GHz to 10GHz field strength levels are for reference only.
- Measurement units: uW/m2~mW/m2; µW/cm2; mV/m~V/m, mA/m, and dBm.
- Specified measurement range: (0.02uW/m2 to 554.6mW/m2).
- (0.02uW/cm2 to 55.4uW/cm2) (36.1mV/m to 14.46V/m) (0.02mA/m to 38.35mA/m) ( -51dB to 16dBm)
- Display resolution: 0.02µW/m2, 0.2µA/m, 0.2mV/m, m, 0.002µW/cm2, 2dB.