Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ANCEL BST100 OBD2 Car Battery Tester 220Ah 2000CCA Auto Battery Analyzer Tools for 12V Car Boat
- Identify battery status Good or Replace
- Check Battery Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
- Check Internal resistance value (Ohm)
- Display battery life in percentage (%)
- Battery Cranking Test, load test
- Battery Charging Test, Ripple Test
- Support battery ripple test and review test data
ANCEL BST100 12V Car Battery Tester
Ancel BST100 battery tester is used for testing the conditions of the 12V lead-acid starting battery: cranking system and charging system. It comes with a large backlight LCD screen and it supports classic touch-tone to help you read and operate more efficiently. It utilizes the 4-wire Kelvin method to complete the collection of a series of complicated data for calculating every testing data with a build-in precise circuit and improved digital processor. Moreover, some circuit improvements including polar reversal protection, over-voltage input protection, and loose lead detection, ensure safety and convenience during testing.
1. Fast and smooth running speed with STM-32 chip set hardware
2. Accurate test results, using high precision amplifier and calibrated by professional battery testing tool. BST100 reading accuracy up to 99%.
3. Wide testing range cover from CCA 100- 2000, 3- 220 AH, best in the market.
4. Industry initiative graphical battery voltage real time monitoring, can analyze battery data more accurately.
5. Unique battery results display in percentage and meter mode.
6. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
7. Polarity reverse connection protection. Reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
8. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
9. Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
10. BST100 is used to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL EPB cell