Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp without breaking the bank, wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it is the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, four windows and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn-in floor makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock-corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent.
- The Backroadz series is Napier line of easy-on-the wallet tents.
- For each tent sold, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future.
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with a toolbox or bedliner.
- Features a patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out.
- Encloses your bed in heavy-duty rip-stop nylon to protect you and your gear from the elements.
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.5 Ft of headroom.
- Fiberglass poles are shock-corded for easy installation and to prevent from losing them.
- One large entrance and 4 large windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry.
- Includes a seam-sealed rain fly and a convenient carrying bag.
- Fits - Fits Full size Long Truck Beds 96 In - 98 In Lengths.
- Product Dimension - 30 x 8 x 8 in.
- Item Weight - 21 lbs
- Chevy C-K and Silverado Pickups.
- GMC Sierra Pickups.
- Dodge Ram and Dakota Pickups.
- Ford F150, F250, F350 Pickups.
- Nissan Titan Pickups.
- Toyota Tundra and T100 Pickups.