- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston 240GB Q500 SATA3 2.5 SSD - SQ500S37/240G
Kingston Q500 SSD
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability.
Kingston Q500 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller and operating over SATA 6 Gbps host interface, the Q500 achieves read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s1, which is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive¬ for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, Q500 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It's also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Available in multiple capacities from 120 GB–960 GB2 to meet your needs.
Data Transfer (ATTO)
120GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
240GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write
480GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
960GB — up to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
More reliable and durable than a hard drive
Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
10x faster than a HDD — With incredible read/write speeds the Q500 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
Rugged — Q500 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Multiple capacities — Available in 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB and 960 GB2 capacities, Q500 is designed to suit anyone's needs.
Ideal for desktops and notebooks — Q500 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It's ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
1. Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4k Random Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Hot Deals 4 Less Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.