Refresh R-9006 Replacement For Maytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Water Filter
Replacement Water Filter for following Models:
- Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSF standard 42 (ISO 9001) for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- Gold seal Awarded Filters by Water Quality Association
- Filter cleans 99% Chlorine, Tastes and Odors.
- Fast Water Flow Rate provide Ample Water in few seconds.
- The Replacement Filter lasts 6-month and filters 400 Gallons of Water.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filters: EDR4RXD3, EDR4RXD2, EDR4RXD1
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filters:9006, 469006-750
- KitchenAid Refrigerator Water Filters: :4396395, 4396395P,4396395T
- Bosch Refrigerator Water Filters:12004484
- Maytag Replacement Water Filter: UKF8001, UKF8001AXX-200, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001AXXP, UKF8001AXXT, UKF8001P, UKF8001T, UKF8001-TG, UKF9001, UKF9001-AXX
- Amana Refrigerator Water Filters: WF50
- Fisher & Paykel Refrigerator Water Filters: 13040210
- Viking Refrigerator Water Filters: RWFFR
The Refresh R-9006 Replacement Water Filter For Maytag UKF8001
is available at 50% price less than the manufacturer part. The filter is compatible with wide range of filter models of refrigerators. This premium. With this filter, User are assured of getting high quality and healthy water for home as well as business purposes.
This Refresh filter is made from high-quality material that enhances the performance of your refrigerator giving you crystal clear water and ice. The filter efficiently clears 99% of chlorine, taste, and odor. It removes impurities from water keeping minerals like fluoride which are beneficial for health.Steps to Install the replacement filter without any extra tools:
- Locate the filter cartridge holder in the back upper right-hand corner of the refrigerator. Open the cartridge cover, by pushing it in and the cover will drop down.
- To remove the old filter, rotate it to the left slowly.
- Remove the red protective plug from the end of the new cartridge.
- Place the Cartridge into the cartridge holder and slowly rotate it to the right until it stops and you feel a clicking sound so that the blade on the end of the cartridge is positioned vertically.
- Close the cartridge cover and dispense some water for 5 minutes (approximately 3 gallons) to clear the system and prevent any air to enter inside.
- Locate the included Water Filter Replacement Calendar. Place the dark circle over the month that you installed your new filter. The light circle will indicate your tentative next replacement month