Refresh R-0003 Replacement Water Filter for Samsung DA29-00003G / DA29-00003B
Replacement water filter for following models:
- Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSF standard 42 (ISO 9001)
- Gold seal Awarded Filters by Water Quality Association
- The High Water Flow Rate Filters Plenty of Water in Less Time
- Delivers Quality Water without Compromising on Taste & Natural Minerals Present in the Water
- Comes with 6-Month Life-cycle, Purifies Water up to 300 Gallons.
- Samung Refrigerator Water Filters: DA29-00003B , DA29-00003A-B, DA29-00003A, DA29-00003F, DA29-00003G, DA29-00003H, DA61-00159, DA61-00159A, DA61-00159A-B, DA61-00159G, DA61-159, DA97-06317A, DA97-08006A-B, HAFCU1, HAFCU1/XAA, HAFCU1XAA, HAFIN1/EXP, HAFIN2, HAFIN2/EXP
The Refresh R-0003 Replacement Water Filter for Samsung DA29-00003B / DA29-00003G
serves as a great water filter that provides superior clear drinking water and ice. Stay away from tap water as it may become a cause of severe health issues. The filter exterminates chlorine, taste, and odor from water very precisely and provides you healthy drinking water.
Use the filter worry-free and enjoy the taste that matches packaged water which comes in a hefty price. Keep your family safe from harmful contaminants with this filter that makes sure you get all the necessary minerals like Fluorine by retaining them while filtering.Steps to Install the replacement filter without any extra tools:
- Locate the existing filter and remove it by turning it counter-clockwise as shown in the graphic.
- Holding the new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
- Locate the Start arrow found at the top of the instruction label on the back side of the filter. Align the Start arrow with the arrow on the refrigerator filter head.
- Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise until the Stop arrow on the front of the filter label is aligned with the arrow on the refrigerator filter head. Ensure that the filter is fully installed in refrigerator head using a full ¼ turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full ¼ turn, the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to slow or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use .
- Dispense water into a glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall the new filter insuring that the filter was inserted using a full ¼ turn..
- Check the filter a final time for leaks.
- Reset the filter replacement indicator by holding down the Ice Type button and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) button simultaneously for 3 seconds.