Native resolution: 1280*720 pixels
Measure Brightness: 120 ANSI lumens
Contrast ratio: 1400:1
Maximum resolution: 1920x1080P
Project Size/Distance: 37-300 inches/3.87~31.38 feet
Best project Size/Distance: 78 inches/7.8 feet
Keystone Correction: ?15? Manual Vertical
Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, Soundbar
Wireless streaming: IOS, Android, Windowns10, laptop, Tablets
Wired streaming: HDMI / VGA / AV / SD / USB, flexibly connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, SD cards, etc
Real and High Brightness
The brightness of the projector has always been one of the main criteria for judging the image quality of a projector. In order to improve the brightness of the projector and increase the service life of the product, we chose the LED with the highest luminous efficiency as the light source for the projector. Artlii Enjoy 2 uses 48 LEDs combined together to form a powerful luminous source, providing powerful brightness of 120 ANSI.
720P Native Resolution:
The Artlii Enjoy 2 HD projector delivers a bright large screen with fantastic image clarity, outstanding color accuracy, and incredibly sharp image detail, it is the best choice for indoor and outdoor entertainment (It is recommended to use in low-light environments).
1400:1 Contrast Ratio
1. Projector WiFi connection: Select setup-network setup-wireless network-searching network under home page, select your Wi-Fi and confirm the connection.
2. Mobile devices Wi-Fi connection: Connect your mobile devices to the same Wi-Fi as the projector, turn on the Screen Mirroring settings in the control center by scrolling down, then search the corresponding projector ID, select and enter into the screen image.
3. Finish the wireless projection of your phone.
1 Make sure the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode
2 Turn on the Projector and click on Setting-Find the Bluetooth Key and turn on the Bluetooth- then Press Scan to pair the devices.
1) Streaming video via HDMI port : Play the video- Click menu button on the remote control- Click digital zoom under Image button.
2) Streaming Video via USB port : Play the video- Click menu button on the remote control- Click digital zoom under setting button.
Note: Zoom is not supported when using screen mirroring