Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Neewer Professional Heavy Duty Video Tripod 77 inches Aluminum Alloy with 360 Degree Fluid Drag Head, Quick Shoe Plate/Bubble level for Nikon Canon DSLR Cameras Video Camcorders, Load up to 26.5 Pound
- Upgraded Metal Construction: Upgraded material design, solid and durable with efficient shock absorption, sound heat, and corrosion resistance
- Easily Adjustable: The height of the tripod is adjustable from 34.6-78.7 inches/88-200 centimeters, and folded to 35.8 inches/91 centimeters for easy carrying. Suitable for Canon Nikon Sony cameras camcorders, easy to install and disassemble
- Fluid Drag Tripod: The bubble level helps you quickly find the balance; 360 degrees horizontally and -70 to 90 degree vertically adjustment., bringing you more comfortable use feeling and more stable shooting
- 3 Adjustable Legs: Three legs can be adjusted arbitrarily to meet various shooting needs to support shooting in narrow/uneven or irregular surfaces.
- Practical Design: Knob-type locking knob can be locked by only rotating 1/4 turn, which is convenient and fast
This tripod is designed with UPGRADED ALL-METAL construction. More solid and durable with efficient shock absorption, sound heat, and corrosion resistance.
Material: Aluminum Alloy; Maximum Height: 77 inches/196 centimeters; Minimum Height: 35.8inches/91centimeters; Folded Length: 38.2 inches/97 centimeters; Loading Capacity: 26.5bs /12kg; Tripod Weight: 13bs /5.88kg; Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees; Front Tilt: -70 degree to 90 degree; Number of Leg Sections: 4; Maximum Height: 78.7 inches/200 centimeters; Minimum Height: 34.6inches/88centimeters; Folded Length: 35.8 inches/91 centimeters;; Loading Capacity: 33bs /15kg; Tripod Weight: 9.87bs /4.48kg; Horizontal Tilt: 360 degrees; Front Tilt: -70 degree to 90 degree; Number of Leg Sections: 3; Leveling Bubble: Yes; QR Plate Screw: 1/4 and 3/8 inches
- 1x Heavy Duty Video Camcorder Tripod
- 1x Carrying Bag
Featuring flip-type locks on the tripod, it is easy to adjust the height by locking and loosening the locks.
Three legs can be adjusted arbitrarily to meet various shooting needs to support shooting in narrow/uneven or irregular surfaces.
A mid-level spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in a locked position.