NEXAS NexLink OBD2 Diagnostic Scannner
A small OBDII/EOBD car diagnostic scan tool that offers a quick and easy way to diagnose your vehicle engine problems. Using the OBDII App or other third party app, you can read and clear engine trouble codes, display live sensor readings and more right on your smart phone.
The NEXAS NexLink OBD2 simply turns your iPhone, Android device or Windows PC into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. Just plug it in your car, and pair it with your device via Bluetooth 5.0 which delivers stable and fast connection and low power consumption.
Download an app, and read and clear fault codes, read live data, turn off engine check light in a blink of your eye, do I/M readiness test, do battery test, access freeze frame, do O2 sensor and EVAP system test, do On-Board Monitoring, do Performance Test, and read diagnostic reports. With built-in OBD II Fault code look-up library, you will directly get code definition without the need to google and guess.
It supports all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars, SUV, mini van and other 12V light duty vehicles. It covers all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- DashCommand for car fans;
- Carista for dealer-level technology for Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW, etc.
- OBDFUSION for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan vehicles.
- BIMMER CODE for coding and DPF regen BMW/MINI.
Easy to Use & Instant Service:
Use it as easy as pie. Simply plug and pair via Bluetooth, you are ready to explore your car.
- Apple / iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac
- Android: Smart phones and Tablets (May not work with some Android head units / stereos)
- Windows: Bluetooth-enabled PCs and Laptops
- It's recommended that you unplug the device if it will not be used for some time (on cars with old batteries, the time should be shorter).
- Do not operate the app when driving. Always stay safe and focus on driving.
- Simply erasing the trouble code does not mean the fault have been solved. You should repair your vehicle as soon as possible.
- Not all trouble codes can be read out as OBDII is specially designed for engine system diagnostics other than systems including ABS, SRS, VSC, TPMS, etc.
- With different protocols to communicate so you need to check the app capabilities. Generally, what you can do with the device on your car depends on what features the app provides.