1. This silicone O-ring is red in color, round in shape, has a durometer of 55, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications.
2. This silicone O-ring can be used across a wide temperature range from -65 degrees F (-54 degrees C) to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
3. O-rings commonly provide a pressure and fluid seal between cylindrically shaped, overlapping mating surfaces and are commonly seen in engines, faucets, flanges, valves, and various cylinders.
4. This silicone O-ring has good resistance to ozone, weather, detergent, salt water, engine and transmission oil, non-petroleum brake fluid, hydraulic fluids that resist fire, vegetable and animal oils, and high molecular weight chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons. It is an ideal solution for sealing application where there are high temperatures and corrosive liquids or gases involved.
5. Used widely for mechanical sealing, pressure vessel, gas compressor, reaction vessel, heat exchanger,