1MORE specializes in acoustic design and development, smart software and wearable audio products. Born with a profound mission to deliver superior quality audio at a consumer-friendly value, 1MORE has shipped 38 million headphones globally in over 25 countries in just the past 4 years. Additionally, 1MORE's products have received multiple industry and design awards including prestigious CES Innovation awards, RedDot, iF Design awards and other major industry accolades.
1MORE's proprietary QuietMax active noise cancelling technology is forever changing the way headphones deliver ANC by combing hybrid ANC technology, precise audio tuning, dual-band ANC and wind noise reduction in one suite. Now you don't have to compromise between Hi-Fi sound and effective noise cancelling!
Please download the 1MORE MUSIC APP for product upgrades and additional features.
1MORE ComfoBuds Pro are preset with 22 EQ settings in the 1MORE MUSIC app, with names such as Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Classical, Deep, Electronic, Hip-Hop, Lounge, Loud, Podcast, Pop, Vocal Booster. If you aren't happy with the default frequency response, you can choose an EQ to enhance what you hear. And the EQ you choose can be solidified to the earbuds, next time you put on the earbuds, you can still enjoy the same EQ setting without opening the app.
Give more depth to bass-heavy music
Clear, bright vocals with more details
Enhance the frequencies of the human voice
For whom loves to hear Chopin, Beethoven, and other classic music authors
More mid-range frequencies and a bit low-mid and high-mid frequencies
Immersive auditory experience
Note: Preset EQ settings are only available on the Aurora Blue Version.
- Why there is no sound from the headphones while making phone calls after successfully connecting to my Android device? After pairing successfully, on the Bluetooth menu of your device, tap the icon on the right of your device name and make sure the "Phone Audio" option is on. If it cannot play music you should make sure the "Media Audio" option is on.
- Why the Bluetooth connection is not stable and causes some interruptions?
- Try shortening the distance between your headphones and device. Avoid solid barriers in between.
- Please keep away from strong interference sources, such as Wi-Fi and GPRS.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth antenna of your device is not blocked.
QuietMax ANC Technology Enabled: 1MORE's proprietary QuietMax active noise cancellation technology combines hybrid ANC technology, precise audio tuning, dual band ANC and wind noise reduction in one suite to deliver effective noise cancelling without compromising the sound quality.
A 13.4 mm Composite dynamic driver delivers an authentic and balanced sound
Delivers a deeper and punchier bass.
High speed and high sensitivity achieve a wider high frequency range and clearer mids.
Japanese Copper Coil
Powerful driving force for premium mids and high.
Ensures the consistency of the sound wave propagation from the different diaphragms.