Leveraging new blazingly-fast Thunderbolt 3 technology, A16T3-Share comes with scalable capacity, unprecedented speed performance, and best of all: Being able to share to as many workstations as needed.
A16T3-Share unleashes the power of Thunderbolt 3 technology to reach the extraordinary speed of 2600MB/s in a single unit.
A16T3-Share is fully compatible with both MAC and Windows. With 1 PCIe and 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports, A16T3-Share allows 5 editors to share content in real-time. Work concurrently and collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget!
A16T3-Share is equipped with 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports, and this can be expanded to 8 ports - by pairing two A16T3-Share devices using the T-Share Expansion feature. This allows users to reach storage capacities over 2 Petabyte (2304TB) of data, by connecting extra JBOD systems.
T-Pairing doubles the transfer bandwidth by distributing data through two Thunderbolt cable connections between workstations and T-Share storage. Moreover, with T-Pairing pre-installed in the driver, no additional cost will be incurred.
|System Type||16-bay Rackmount RAID system|
|Interface||Thunderbolt 3 * 4, PCIe 3.0 *1|
|Data Transfer Rate||Thunderbolt 3 : 40 Gb/s, QSFP : 32 Gb/s|
|Disk Interface||SAS / SATA * 16|
|Disk Type||Disk Type: 3.5" / 2.5" / HDD/ SSD|
|RAID Level||0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD|
|Cache Memory||2G DDRlll 1866 with ECC-protected|
|JBOD Expansion||JBOD * 3|
|T-Share Expansion||Thunderbolt 3 * 8, JBOD * 6|
|Power Supply||Dual 400W PSU (Redundant)|
|Fans||12x12cm redundant cooling fans|
|Dimensions||567 x 447 x 131 mm|
RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID LEVEL Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitorning by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RADIGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick trobleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W (Redundant). 110V~240V power supply
- Two 12cm x 12 cm Fan with Smart Fan Control feature