Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
D-Link 52 Port Smart Managed Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4 Gigabit RJ45/SFP COMBO Ports (DGS-1210-52)
- 48 x 10/100/1000 ports
- 4 x Gigabit RJ45/SFP COMBO ports
- L2+ Static Routing
- Advanced L2 switching features include 802.1Q VLAN QoS Bandwidth Limiting Link Aggregation Port Mirroring Spanning Tree and IGMP Snooping
- Advanced security features include Access Control List (ACL) 802.1X / RADIUS ARP Spoofing Prevention and D-Link Safeguard Engine
- Multilingual Web UI compact CLI SNM
Pv1/v2c/v3 and a variety of management features
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - includes next business day advanced replacement
Details: The DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of D-Link Gigabit Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The switches comply with the IEEE 802.3 az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configuration features ensures your network remains protected after an upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6. By offering multiple management options these switches allow quick deployment infrastructure expansion and seamless upgrades. Targeting small and medium sized businesses the DGS-1210 Web Smart switches provide functionality security and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership. Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features these switches include IGMP Snooping Port Mirroring Spanning Tree and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). D-Link’s innovative Safeguard Engine protects the switches against traffic flooding caused by virus attacks. The switches also support 802.1X port-based authentication allowing the network clients to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. In addition the Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and protects the network by screening traffic from illegal MAC or IP addresses. ARP Spoofing Prevention prevents malicious intruders from sending massive fake ARP messages through a manipulated source. For added security the DHCP Server Screening feature blocks rogue DHCP server packets from user ports to prevent unauthorized IP assignment.
The DGS-1210-52 supports 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and 4 Gigabit SFP optical ports. The DGS-1210-52 carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty furthering D-Link’s commitment to product quality and long term customer confidence.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 14.0 x 4.0 inches
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by solgreen Return Policy