Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Ubiquiti 5-Port Layer 2 Gigabit Switch With Poe Support
- Build and expand your network with the UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-Flex, is a configurable Layer 2 Gigabit switch with auto-sensing 802.3af PoE. It offers 5 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing 1 PoE input and 4 PoE output links to your devices.
- The UniFi Switch Flex features a single PoE In port for power and four PoE ports that provide up to 15W PoE output to power a UniFi access point or other PoE devices. With 802.3bt rated PoE switches (USW-Pro-48-PoE, USW-Pro-24-PoE, and USW-Industrial switches, sold separately) as power source, USW-Flex supports maximum 46W PoE output budget. It has weatherproof housing and offers versatile mounting options.
- Managed and configured by the UniFi Controller or UniFi Mobile app, the UniFi Switch Flex offers basic Layer 2 switching protocols and features. The UniFi Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features using a graphical user interfac
The USW-Flex supports a maximum PoE output budget of 46W when powered by 60W 802.3 bt PoE++. Four ports offer auto-sensing 802.3 af PoE output to power multiple devices on the network.
The USW-Flex can be installed horizontally or vertically making it ideal for desktop, magnetic wall-mount, and pole-mount installations.
The USW-Flex is designed for indoor or outdoor use. With its weatherproof housing and versatile mounting options, the USW-Flex provides both flexibility and durability for environments with extreme temperature variations.
The USW-Flex powers a variety of products, including the UniFi Video Camera G3 Flex, UniFi Video Camera G4 Pro, and UniFi AC Mesh AP, which use 802.3 af PoE. To enable its maximum power budget of 46W, the USW-Flex can be powered by the USW-Industrial switch, which provides 60W of 802.3 bt PoE++.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface.
Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy