Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Arris 1Port BiDirectional Cable TV OTA Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Passive Return And Coax Cable PackageUniversal Fit
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- *****The BDA-42-1-PR-R is a Bi-Directional Cable TV Amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 32x.
- *****Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna And Satellite Services (When Using With A Satellite Received, Amplifer MUST Be Used On The Output Side Of The Receiver - NOT ON ANY LINE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE DISH!
- *****Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability.
- *****Weather Seal and Protective Coating allow use of the Amplifier for Indoor or Outdoor Applications.
- *****Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable. Coaxial cable INCLUDED
The BDA Broadband Telecommunications Drop Amplifier is a two-way 1Ghz Amplifier. Its is designed for Customer Amplification. The Arris BDA-42-1-PR-R is a 4-Port Amplifier that can be used to compensate for long drops and excessive splitting losses. The BDA-42-1-PR-R is housed within a robust aluminum die cast housing and utilizes the Arris FFT Auto-Seize F-Connector for maximum reliability. The BDA has built-in duplex filters for two-way operation. A Passive Return Path is provided for continuity. The BDA-42-1-PR-R is and upgrade and replaces the former S-1 1-Port Signal Amplifier.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by KH Online Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info