- $35.14 ea.
- $33.29 ea.
- $31.44 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BM-800 Professional Microphone Mic Kit Broadcasting Studio Recording Condenser
- 1. Highly sensitive condenser microphone, can distinct delicate differences of voice and sound.
- 2. High output with low noise, offers perfect recording for you.
- 3. Pop filter and foam cap can filter hissing and lisping sounds to improve the quality of recording.
- 4. Anti-shock mount, clip holder mount, arm stand, these can provide stable and adjustable support for microphone.
- 5. With a USB audio adapter for connecting the microphone to computer.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Material: Stainless steel & Plastic
- Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB(0dB-1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150O±30%(at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: =1000O
- Max SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz=1%T.H.D)
- SNR: 70 db
- Powering: 3mA
- Microphone Size(Height*Diameter): Approx. 15 * 4.6 cm / 5.9 * 1.8 inch
- Diameter of Pop Filter: Approx. 15.5 cm / 6.1 inch
- Diameter of Anti-shake Mount: Approx. 10 cm / 3.93 inch
- Folded Arm Stand Length: Approx. 37 cm / 14.5 inch
- Weight: Approx. 1375 g
Low Noise - The BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise, In technical terms: a noise level of just 16 dB(A). Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings
Stability - The BM-800 shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts. The BM-800 shockmount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. It screws into any standard mic stand
Cardioid Pattern - Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound. A good way to visualize this is to think of the cardioid pattern as an apple, with the microphone as the stem. The closer you are to the 'stem', the less sensitive the mic is.
Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
DECENT MICROPHONE ACCESSORIES
The stand clamps to your desktop with a C clamp to ensure it remains firm. Two knobs for adjustment are included on the arm to adjust the angle of the mic clip and the arm.
The professional ALL-METAL suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.