Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Combo: 6 PCS Tenergy Li-Ion 14500 Cylindrical 3.7V 800mAh Rechargeable Batteries w/ Tabs
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
Features And Benefits
- Li-ion 14500 cylindrical AA size rechargeable batteries w/ tabs.
- 3.7V 800mAh high capacity - 3 times the Voltage of AA NiMH or NiCD rechargeable batteries 1.2V.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries.
- Ideal for building power packs (i.e., RC cars, planes, robots, etc.) with less cells needed than for NiMH or NiCD batteries.
- Can also be used for alarm, metering, power backup, etc. (building portalble power device needing high energy density and low weight).
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality.
- Batteries tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life-span.
- Nominal Capacity: 800mAh
- Voltage: Nominal Voltage 3.7V; Fully Charged Voltage 4.2V; Discharged Voltage 3.0V
- Standard Charge: 180mA (0.2C)
- Standard Discharge: 180mA (0.2C)
- Fast Charge: 450mA (0.5C)
- Fast Discharge: 450mA (0.5C)
- Max Pulse Discharge: 800mA (1C)
- Impedance: <80mO
- Cycle Life: >300 Cycles
- Operation Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 45oC; Discharge -20 ~ 60oC
- Storage Temperature: During 1 Month -5 ~ 35oC; During 6 Month 0 ~ 35oC
- Dimension: Diameter 14mm; Height 50mm
- Weight 20g
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-ion rechargeable batteries regarding charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Store the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet while charging.
- We are not responsible for damages of any modification to the batteries in form, shape or when make into packs.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of the batteries.