Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Tenergy AA 2500mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- REPLACE STANDARD ALKALINE BATTERIES
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY
- EVERYDAY USE
- PERFORMANCE LASTING
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacements for standard alkaline AA sized batteries. These NiMH AA rechargeable batteries measure 50.5 mm (length) x 14.5 mm (diameter) and fit any standard AA size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH AA batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal rechargeable high capacity replacement AA cell is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 2600mAh, Tenergy rechargeable 1.2V NiMH battery keeps your devices running longer so that it doesn't fail you when you need it most.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - With no memory effect on our rechargeable AA NiMH batteries, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 26.5 g
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Dimensions: 50.5 mm x 14.5 mm
Extend Your NiMH Battery Life With The Following Practices
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-months, if they will be unused or stored long term.