Vantec 4-Channel 6-Port SATA 6GB/S PCIe RAID Host Card with HyperDuo Technology (UGT-ST644R)
Item Condition: New
Item model number: UGT-ST644R
Size: 6 Gb
- 4 Channel for 4 storage devices like SSD or HDD. This Card will let You Grow as Your Needs Grow to Add more Devices to your System.
- Configurable Port as Internal SATA or External eSATA Port, SATA III 6Gb/s on Every Channel for all your SSD and HDD.
- 1 Port Multiplier Function For Multi-Bay Enclosures (4 drives), Support both FIS and Command-based Switching.
- RAID 0, 1, 10 and HyperDuo Function for Redundancy to Keep your Data Safe and Faster Disk Access, Low Profile Bracket Included.
- Support Windows XP, Server 2003/2008, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; For RAID use, must do a new clean install of the OS to boot.
- RAID configuration is on the drive (s); install only on true PCIe x4 slot or x8 or x16 Slot only, Download Latest drivers from vantecusa website.
- Note: Cannot Boot If you just move your drive to this controller, write to vantecusa technical support for more info.
The UGT-ST644R design encompasses great design and server technology into simple RAID host controller. It uses the latest storage technology to bring SSD caching storage to the HDD drive to gain unparalleled access speed. This RAID host controller enables the use of the industrys newest and fastest hard drives at 6GB/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA 3GB/s or 1.5GB /s drives. It uses the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration. Come standard for PCI Express 2.0 To double the bandwidth of the existing PCI Express bus for faster data throughput thus enhancing system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500MB/s of throughput. It is also backward compatible with previous generation of PCI Express 1.0 technology. Using the onboard RAID firmware, the 4 SATA drives attached to this controller can be easily configured as 4 individual ports with no RAID or with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and hyperduo capabilities.