Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-Bit DAC With Headphone Amp (Black)
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) allows you to bypass your computer's soundcard or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical. D1 is the perfect digital interface between your computer and music system and will improve the sound of ALL your music.
D1 DAC Features:
- The D1 accepts inputs from both USB and optical and has outputs for any audio system or headphones. The D1 DAC is the perfect way to get great-sounding music not only from your computer but also from your TV Apple TV DVD/BluRay player or CD player. And since it's powered by USB D1 is also a high-quality portable computer headphone amplifier.
Designed for the Computer Audiophile
- D1 will process digital audio at any bit depth up to 24 bits and any sample rate to 192KHz. With it's high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion the D1 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone output was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiasts.
- Setup is easy and no special software is needed making D1 a true plug-and-play solution. The D1 outputs connect to any audio system or powered speakers such as the Audioengine A5+ or A2. Power for the D1 is provided via the USB bus so there is no external power supply to connect.
See and Hear the Difference
- Audioengine designers with their attention to audio quality as well as visual aesthetics have created a feast for both the eyes and ears. The rounded anodized aluminum case of the D1 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the audio fidelity is typical of Audioengine's commitment to great sound at an affordable price. The Audioengine D1 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi and even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better!
D1 DAC Highlights:
- Desktop or portable digital-to-analog convertor
- Mac or PC plug-and-play no drivers to install
- High-performance headphone amp included
- USB and optical inputs
- USB-powered no separate power supply needed
- Stream bit-perfect HD audio with low jitter
- Based on high-performance AK4396 DAC
- The D1 utilizes the TI1020B USB controller widely recognized as a standard for higher-end USB audio products. The D1 is powered directly from the USB bus and USB power is passed through two stages of regulation to ensure high stability and low noise.
- The D1 uses the AK4396 DAC well regarded for its low noise and high fidelity. Due to the high signal-to-noise specs of the AK4396 and the added benefit of double redundancy power source conversion and filtering the D1 presents impressive low noise and low distortion characteristics.
- The D1 includes a headphone amp based on the TI OPA2134 low noise opamp. This headphone amp is able to provide low-impedance high-fidelity audio to a wide range of headphones and supports headphones with impedance as low as 20 ohms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by I.T. Mars Return Policy