Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
FirstPower Video Card Capture HDMI Video Capture Card Device PC PS4 Game Live Streaming 4K 1080P HD HDMI to USB 2.0 Video Capture Card Suitable for High-definition Acquisition, Teaching Recording, etc
- Support maximum input resolution up to 4K
- Support the maximum input resolution of 3840x2160@ 30Hz;
- Support the maximum output resolution of 1920x1080@ 30Hz;
- Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth;
- When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below);
- Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
- Support for windows, Android and Mac OS;
- Conform to USB video UVC specification;
- Conform to USB audio UAC specification;
- Without external power supply, small and portable.
FirstPower Video Capture Card
This USB 2.0 acquisition card is an easy way to record game, class or medical session. It simultaneously captures high-quality video and audio from an HDMI enabled source device and transfer signals to a computer or smartphone through USB port for recording.
Easy to Carry
Small and portable, this pocket-sized video capture card requires no external power supply.
- Supports the maximum input resolution of 3840x2160@ 30Hz
- Supports the maximum output resolution of 1920x1080@ 30Hz
- Supports 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
- Supports windows, Android and Mac OS
- Supports most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, and Amcap
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: = 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A /5VDC
Size: 64 x 28 x 13mm/ 2.52 x 1.1 x 0.51 in
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line
2: Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer
3: Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software - add a new source - select "video capture device" - set the screen size - select "studio mode" (double window) - click "start recording"
Computer hardware configuration requirement
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GH z or above
Display card: NVIDIA GT630 or above; NVIDIA GT735M or above
Memory: 4G RAM
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- This item is covered by FirstPower Return Policy