Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TESmart 4K UHD 8 Ports Inputs HDMI KVM Switch, Control up to 8 Computers/Servers, USB 2.0 Device, RS232/ LAN Port Control Switch, Rack Mount Switch with 4 Pcs 5ft/1.5m KVM Cable
- Share Your Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse Between 8 Computers - Saved you a lot of money, not having to buy more monitors and keyboards (not to mention the space required for all the extra hardware)
- Easy to Switch in Multiple Ways - 1. Front Panel Buttons, 2. IR Remote Control, 3. Keyboard Hot Keys, 4. Mouse Gesture Fast Switch, 5. Auto Switching in a specified time interval (adjustable), 6. RS232/ IP commands
- No set up required, Just plug and play - Support 4K@30Hz widescreen monitor, KVM with fast switching and with EDID emulators keep PC's windows don't resize when you switch computers
- Extra USB 2.0 and Rack Ears- Able to share a USB HUB, printer, headphones/microphone, storage, webcam, and backup USB drives etc between PC's, With 2 Pcs Rack Ears perfect use for Standard 1U 19-inch Cabinet/Rack
- Multiple Operating Systems - Support Unix/ Windows/ Debian/ Ubuntu/ Fedora / Mac OS X/ Raspbian/ Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
This 8x1 HDMI KVM switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display.
The 8x1 HDMI KVM switch supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel source selector buttons, RS232 commands, IP commands, IR signals and hot keys on keyboard.
With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information, prevent display settings changed while switching input ports.
- Using one USB console controls 8 HDMI computers
-Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
-With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information
-Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
-Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
-Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control KVM switch
-Available to use keyboard without any delay after switch input sources
-Support resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz
-With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer
-Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters
Connect the RS232 serial or LAN port to any control termination, then it is able to select the input sources by sending RS232 commands or
TCP/IP commands on your screen.
**Note: You can download the relevant documents on our website, or let us know via Amazon Message.( These commands are only used for our product )
[Scan]: Press this button to start or stop automatically scan between input 1 to input 8.
[MIN]: Press [MIN] to loop between 0~59 minutes
[SEC]: Press [SEC] to loop between 0~59 seconds
[Set]: After setting minutes and seconds, press button [Set] to enter final scan time interval setting.
You can control this 4K 8x1 HDMI KVM Switch by many ways:
- The front panel buttons
- The IR remote control ( without the battery in package)
- Keyboard shortcuts( [Scroll Lock]+...; or the right [control]+...)
**Note: Please insert the CR2025 battery before using the IR remote.
By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM as your requirement.
|Auto to get EDID||Yes|
|Data rate||10.2 Gbps|
|Auto scan interval||5~3600 Seconds|
|Supported OS||Unix/Windows/Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X/ Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux ba|
|ESD protection||Human body model - ?8kV (Air-gap discharge)|
|Product Dimensions||440 (L) x 150 (W) x 44.5 (H) mm|
1 * 8x1 HDMI KVM Switch
1 * DC 12V 2A Power Adapter
1 * IR Remote Control
1 * IR Receiver Cable
1 * 3 Pins Connector(For RS232)
2 * Rack-ears
1 * Quick-Start Guide
4 * HDMI+USB cable